Public vs. Private Schools
1. Class size: private schools typically have less kids for each teacher.
2. Academic rigor: On average, private schools have a much more rigorous academic curriculum, leading to a higher chance of selective college admission.
3. Tuition: Public schools are free to enroll in, while private schools typically require tuition.
4. Enrollment requirements: many private schools require an entrance exam.
5. Diversity: Public schools are normally more diverse due to the lack of filter for enrolling students.
6. Residential Requirements: Public schools are normally more diverse due to the lack of filter for enrolling students.