Foochern (Tim) obtained his Ph.D. degree from Michigan Tech. As a PhD. in engineering, Tim believes in data driven decision making. In real estate transactions, it is not unusual to see the emotions driven decisions from both the property owners and the buyers. Through market data analysis, Tim will be able to show the insight on the market to
his clients, help them identify possible noises and emotions, avoid some common decision traps.
In his own time, Tim actively involves in church and teaches adult Sunday school. He likes to read Bible, garden and watch movies. Do not be surprised if you hear him talking about stocks/options trading.
- Specialized in: residential, investment, leasing, company relocation, commercial.
- Service Area: Canton, Westland, Ann Arbor, Plymouth, Novi, Northville, Farmington Hills
- Language: Chinese mandarin, English.
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative® / ABR®
• Seller Representative Specialist / SRS
• Pricing Strategy Advisor / PSA
• Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)