Back on the market due to buyers financing denial. The property is currently split into lower and upper units. The upper unit is currently rented at $1,450 a month through July 2022. Lower unit rents for $1,999 a month. The spacious living rooms and bedrooms feature beautiful hardwood floors. The kitchens feature newer stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, and bar seating. Laundry in the basement and storage area is shared between the units. The property comes with garage parking with a new garage door opener. A short walk will take you to downtown Birmingham dining, shopping, and entertainment. The property can be converted into a single-family residence.
- Birmingham Roast (0.55 mi)140 reviews
- Michigan Coffee Creamery (1.59 mi)7 reviews
- Svenska Cafe (0.57 mi)79 reviews
- Market Square (0.96 mi)32 reviews
- Papa Joe's Gourmet Marketplace (0.2 mi)164 reviews
- Kroger (0.62 mi)50 reviews