One block west of Old Woodward Avenue in downtown Birmingham sits a sophisticated Contemporary home with a beautiful open floor plan, skylights, large rooms, and walls of windows across both the front and back of the house which allows for much natural light. The kitchen has granite countertops, Jenn-air cooktops, Bosh dishwasher, and a double oven. The front interior of the house has a breakfast area opening up into a library with low built bookshelves. The 38′ X 18′ Great Room has 10′ floor to ceiling windows that stretch across the entire backside of the home. Half of the Great Room is a huge dining area with ta large granite dining set, and entertainment area. There is a natural wood burning fireplace, and a sliding glass door that leads to a beautiful private patio. In the backyard you will find a detached 2 car HEATED garage.
- Birmingham Roast (0.28 mi)140 reviews
- Svenska Cafe (0.37 mi)79 reviews
- Cannelle Patisserie (0.86 mi)268 reviews
- Market Square (1 mi)32 reviews
- Papa Joe's Gourmet Marketplace (0.19 mi)164 reviews
- Holiday Market Select (1.33 mi)18 reviews