Unique opportunity to own this pristine historical home with the highest quality craftsmanship and construction. Brick English cottage with rolled roof, extensive gardens, beautifully renovated from top to bottom with ideal entertainment spaces. Coved living room, arched entries, craftsman staircase, original French and leaded windows, plantation shutters, chef’s kitchen with commercial appliances, two pantries, and a cozy sunroom. Two of the three bedrooms are masters with his/hers closets (one has a large, windowed walk-in). Spacious main bath with original curved tub and mosaic tile. A must see” AUTHENTIC IRISH PUB, large laundry room and abundant storage in the basement. The back yard is a private botanical oasis surrounded by tall hedges with an inviting covered porch and separate dining patio. Impeccable quality throughout, this showcase of the neighborhood has too many features to list.
- Weber's Restaurant (0.26 mi)257 reviews
- Zingerman's Roadhouse (0.45 mi)1234 reviews
- Carlyle Grill (0.78 mi)236 reviews
- 19 Drips (0.81 mi)61 reviews
- The Songbird Cafe (0.12 mi)71 reviews
- Drip House Coffee (2.31 mi)59 reviews