A rare opportunity to own a home on Nichols Arboretum! Charming cottage style home on one of Ann Arbor’s most iconic streets. Hardwood floors throughout, a thoughtful floor plan that gives every room a treetop look over the Arb. Living room with fireplace, formal dining room with built-in storage, inviting bay window nook in kitchen. Family room with access to inviting deck for that first cup of coffee. Three good sized bedrooms and full bath on second floor. Fully finished walkout lower level with bedroom and full bath and two studies. Easy walking distance to UM Hospital, central campus and downtown Ann Arbor.
- Cahoots Cafe (1.25 mi)12 reviews
- The Common Cup (0.36 mi)43 reviews
- RoosRoast Coffee (1.63 mi)244 reviews
- By The Pound (1.5 mi)92 reviews
- Trader Joe's (1.4 mi)154 reviews
- Sparrow Meat Market (1.29 mi)75 reviews