Kevin obtained his PhD degree at Michigan State University. Before that, he was a double major in engineering and English at Shanghai Jiaotong University, one of the best Chinese universities in the vibrant oriental metropolis.
Kevin firmly believes that real estate investment not only provides comforting homes to people, but is a desirable vehicle to financial freedom. As a property owner himself, Kevin understands the emotional uneasiness and challenges in real estate transactions and property management; and would love helping his clients through his knowledge, dedication, and determination. With his professional background in technology and business acumen, Kevin excels at applying value oriented and data supported analysis to assist buyers and sellers to maximize the benefits.
Kevin is a licensed realtor in the state of Michigan. In spare time, he is an avid DIYer in automotive and home renovation. He also enjoys traveling and hanging out with family and friends.
- Specialized in: residential, investment, leasing, company relocation, commercial.
- Service Area: Troy, Rochester Hills, Royal Oak, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Madison Heights, Sterling Heights, and Warren.
- Language: Chinese mandarin, English.
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative® / ABR®
• Seller Representative Specialist / SRS
• Pricing Strategy Advisor / PSA
• Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE)